VENETO WHITE ZONE
As required by the national Decree of 23rd July 2021, no. 105, from 6th August 2021, it is mandatory to have the COVID-19 EU Digital Covid Certificate in order to access the following activities:
- Bars, restaurants and other food&beverage related services, when the food and drinks are consumed indoor seated at the table
- Shows open to the public, sporting events and competitions
- Museums, other institutes and places of culture and exhibitions
- Swimming pools, swimming centers, gyms, sports played in team, wellness centers, accommodation facilities, limited to indoor activities
- Festivals and fairs, conferences and congresses
- Thermal centers
- Theme and amusement parks
- Cultural centers, social and recreational centers, limited to indoor activities (excluding educational centers for children, summer centers and related catering activities)
- Activity of gaming & betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos
- Healthcare and nursing homes
The GREEN PASS (also called EU Digital Covid Certificate) is a digital and printable (paper) certification, which contains a two-dimensional barcode (QR Code) and a qualified electronic seal. In Italy, it is issued only through the national platform of the Ministry of Health.
The Certification attests one of the following conditions:
- have had the anti COVID-19 vaccination (in Italy it is issued both at the first dose and at the completion of the vaccination cycle)
- be negative on the rapid molecular or antigenic test within the last 48 hours
- be healed of COVID-19 in the past six months
It is not required:
- to children excluded by age from the vaccination campaign (certification in Italy is mandatory from 12 years old);
- to subjects exempt on the basis of eligible medical certification.
For citizens of NON-EU countries, according to the circular of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, vaccination certificates are also valid as long as they are written in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish.
To verify the latest Covid-19 measures in force in Italy, please visit the Official Government Page.