Verona Card is your key to the city, unlocking its rich cultural heritage and helping you save!
This combined ticket gives you free entrance to the main sights in the city, from the Arena to Juliet’s House, from Castelvecchio to the Museo Archeologico at the Teatro Romano.
There are two versions of the card available: a 24-hour card for €20 and a 48-hour card for €25. And that is not all: with the Verona Card, you can travel on buses in the city for free!
Let me show you some of the benefits of this card in more detail.
The following places offer free admission to Verona Card holders:
In the city:
- Arche Scaligere tombs (open only in the summer season),
- Church of Sant’Anastasia,
- Church of San Zeno,
- Juliet’s House (it is mandatory to book the time of the visit on the website: www.museiverona.com),
- San Fermo Church,
- Verona Cathedral,
- GAM Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery,
- Archeological Museum at the Roman Theatre,
- Castelvecchio Museum,
- Natural History Museum,
- Lapidary Museum,
- Juliet’s Tomb and Frescoes museum,
- Lamberti Tower,
- EATALY ART HOUSE - E.ART.H.,
- MusALab - Franca Rame Dario Fo.
Outside the city:
- Mart - Modern and Contemporary Art Museum, Rovereto (TN)
- House of Futurist Artist Depero, Rovereto (TN)
- Buonconsiglio's Castle, Trento (TN)
- Muse - Science Museum, Trento (TN)
The following places offer discounted admission to Verona Card holders:
In the city:
- Fondazione Museo Miniscalchi Erizzo
- African Museum
- Biblioteca Capitolare
- Palazzo Maffei - Casa Museo
- National Archeological Museum of Verona
- Giardino Giusti and its apartments
Outside the city:
- Nicolis Museum, Villafranca (VR)
- Park Giardino Sigurtà, Valeggio sul Mincio (VR)
- Palazzo Te, Mantua (MN)
- Bibiena Theater, Mantua (MN)
- Palazzo della Ragione and Clock Tower, Mantua (MN)
- MACA, Mantua (MN)
- Temple of San Sebastiano, Mantua (MN)
- Arena di Verona Opera Festival,
- SIM Shakespeare Interactive Museum,
- the tourist train around the city centre,
- CitySightseeing Verona,
- Saba Arena car park,
- Adige Rafting.
- The Verona Card only gives admission to each museum/monument once.
- On the first Sunday of every month, from October to May, entrance to the public museums in Verona is just €1.
- The prices shown are subject to change, outside the control of the organisers.
- The Verona Card is non-refundable in the event of changes to the opening hours or the closure of the partner attractions, or in the event of a strike, public holiday or for other reasons, outside the control of the organisers.
- On buses run by ATV, the Verona Card must be validated by placing the card on the reader.
- The Verona Card is not valid on the Aerobus airport shuttle and on the extraurban bus service.
- The Verona Card is not valid for the Funicular
- The opening times of all of the listed attractions, in particular the Arena and churches, are subject to change for shows, services, special events and public holidays.
Where can you purchase the Verona Card?
You can buy the card directly
- at the Tourist Information Office (located in Via Leoncino 61 - Piazza Brà, next to Arena),
- in museum and monuments (except for Tower of Lamberti, Lapidary Museum, Arche Scaligere and Juliet's House),
- in the main churches
- in authorised tobacco shops
- at the Verona Porta Nuova Train Station (money exchange office, Maccorp Italiana Spa - Forexchange).
You can buy the card online:
- on the websites of Get Your Guide, Headout, Tiqets, Tickets&Tours and Europa Tickets (the exchange of the voucher with the phisical card is at the Tourist Office)
- on the website of MIda Ticket (the exchange of the voucher with the phisical card is in one of the Civic Museum of Verona)
The cards must be converted before the actual use.
Is is mandatory to book the monuments?
As for the Arena, with the Verona Card you have priority access at gate 5. For all the other sites, skip-the-line priority access is NOT provided, even if you're in possession of a Verona Card.
To visit House of Juliet is mandatory to book a time of visit on the website: www.museiverona.com, selecting the option free Verona Card, even before you have exchanged the card.
Booking is recommended for the other sites, especially for Torre dei Lamberti, which can be reserved by e-mail by writing to email@example.com or by calling the number +39 045 9273027.