WARNING!: Following the new DPCM, in force from the 6th November 2020, the sale of the VeronaCard is suspended until the 15th of January 2021, pending new government provisions.
Verona Card is your key to the city, unlocking its rich cultural heritage and helping you save!
This combined ticket gives you savings on entrance to the main sights in the city, from the Arena to Juliet’s House, from Castelvecchio to the Museo Archeologico at the Teatro Romano.
There are two versions of the card available: a 24-hour card for €20 and a 48-hour card for €25. And that is not all: with the Verona Card, you can travel on buses in the city for free!
Let me show you some of the benefits of this card in more detail.
The following places offer free admission to Verona Card holders:
- the Arena,
- the Arche Scaligere tombs,
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia,
- Basilica di San Zeno,
- Juliet’s House,
- San Fermo church,
- Verona Cathedral,
- GAM Achille Forti modern art gallery,
- Castelvecchio museum,
- natural history museum,
- Juliet’s Tomb and frescoes museum and the Lamberti towers.
The following places offer discounted admission to Verona Card holders:
- Fondazione Museo Miniscalchi Erizzo
- Museo Africano
- Giardino Giusti
- Arena di Verona Opera Festival,
- SIM Shakespeare Interactive Museum,
- guided tours of the city centre,
- the tourist train around the city centre,
- CitySightseeing Verona,
- Simonetta Bike Tours,
- Saba Arena car park,
- Adige Rafting.
- Outside Verona: Museo Nicolis in Villafranca, Parco Sigurtà in Valeggio sul Mincio.
- The Verona Card only gives admission to each museum/monument once.
- On the first Sunday of every month, from October to May, entrance to the public museums in Verona is just €1.
- The prices shown are subject to change, outside the control of the organisers.
- The Verona Card is non-refundable in the event of changes to the opening hours or the closure of the partner attractions, or in the event of a strike, public holiday or for other reasons, outside the control of the organisers.
- On buses run by ATV, the Verona Card must be validated by placing the card on the reader.
- The Verona Card is not valid on the Aerobus airport shuttle.
- The opening times of all of the listed attractions, in particular the Arena and churches, are subject to change for shows, services, special events and public holidays.
Where can you purchase the Verona Card?
At the Verona tourist office (Ufficio IAT) in Piazza Bra or at one of the attractions and monuments covered by the card, as well as numerous outlets in the city and further afield: newsagents, hotels or Verona Porta Nuova railway station.